Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of Aspergillus sensitization and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in cystic fibrosis: systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Exp Allergy. 2015; 45: 1765-1778https://doi.org/10.1111/cea.12595
- Elexacaftor–tezacaftor–ivacaftor for cystic fibrosis with a single Phe508del allele.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1809-1819https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1908639
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa in cystic fibrosis patients with G551D-CFTR treated with ivacaftor.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 60: 703-712https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciu944
- Ivacaftor is associated with reduced lung infection by key cystic fibrosis pathogens. A cohort study using national registry data.Ann ATS. 2019; 16: 1375-1382https://doi.org/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201902-122OC
- CFTR modulators dampen aspergillus-induced reactive oxygen species production by cystic fibrosis phagocytes.Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020; 10https://doi.org/10.3389/fcimb.2020.00372