- •Use of ELX/TEZ/IVA in chronic cystic fibrosis related liver disease may infrequently result in irreversible decline in liver disease requiring transplantation.
- •Although ELX/TEZ/IVA use may provide extremely beneficial pulmonary outcomes, these may come at the cost of significant side effects
- •The use of Child-Pugh grading when deciding to initiate ELX/TEZ/IVA, may have its limitations
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Liver and combined lung and liver transplantation for cystic fibrosis: Analysis of the UNOS database.Pediatr Transplant. 2011; 15
- Elexacaftor–Tezacaftor–Ivacaftor for cystic fibrosis with a single Phe508del allele.N Engl J Med. 2019 Nov 7; 381: 1809-1819
Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Prescribing information for TRIKAFTA® (elexacaftor, tezacaftor, and ivacaftor tablets; ivacaftor tablets). 2021.
- A case of self-limited drug induced liver injury under treatment with elexacaftor/tezacaftor/ivacaftor: When it is worth taking the risk.J Cyst Fibros. 2021;
- Delayed hepatic necrosis in a cystic fibrosis patient taking Elexacaftor/Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor (Kaftrio).Respirat Med Case Rep. 2021; 34
- The use of elexacaftor/tezacaftor/ivacaftor in patients with cystic fibrosis post-liver transplantation.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2020; 55