Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and risk factors of cancer in individuals with cystic fibrosis in the UK; a case-control study.J Cyst Fibros. 2021;
- Promoter hypermethylation of the CFTR gene as a novel diagnostic and prognostic marker of breast cancer.Cell Biol. Int. 2020; 44: 603-609
- Downregulation of CFTR promotes epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and is associated with poor prognosis of breast cancer.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013; 1833: 2961-2969
- ENaC- and CFTR-dependent ion and fluid transport in mammary epithelia.Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2001; 281: C633-C648
- Radiologic imaging in cystic fibrosis: cumulative effective dose and changing trends over 2 decades.Chest. 2012; 141: 1575-1583
- Radiation-induced cancer risk from annual computed tomography for patients with cystic fibrosis.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007; 176: 970-973
- Cancer risk in cystic fibrosis: a 20-year nationwide study from the United States.JNCI. 2012; 105: 122-129
- Cancer risk among patients with cystic fibrosis and their first-degree relatives.Int J Cancer. 2009; 125: 2953-2956
- CFTR deltaF508 carrier status, risk of breast cancer before the age of 40 and histological grading in a population-based case-control study.Int J Cancer. 1998; 79: 487-489