Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of aerosolized recombinant human DNase on exacerbations of respiratory symptoms and on pulmonary function in patients with cystic fibrosis. The Pulmozyme Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 637-642
- Dornase alfa in the treatment of cystic fibrosis in Europe: a report from the epidemiologic registry of cystic fibrosis.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2003; 36: 427-432
- Clinical use of dornase alpha is associated with a slower rate of FEV1 decline in cystic fibrosis.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2011; 46: 545-553
- Investigating the effects of long-term dornase alfa use on lung function using registry data.J Cyst Fibros. 2019; 18: 110-117